Good Book Learnin'  

Posted by Jason

Bookmark and Share

54% of my high school class didn't graduate so, I know our public schools are failing. I'm all for school vouchers and school choice but I've also thought that there must be simpler things we can do.

The eighth best public school in California vows that it will develop students to be "productive members in a free market capitalist society". They discipline the students, they don't allow liberal indoctrination, and they aren't fond of unions. Definitely a different kind of school, and a very good one. Our public schools have a lot to learn from them.

Spitting in the eye of mainstream education

**Also, I'd like to add these:

This entry was posted on Sunday, May 31, 2009 at Sunday, May 31, 2009 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment